INCREDIBLY HELPFUL TIPS
Learn stationary hacks you haven’t known before: make a circle without compass only using paper clips or even create a compass out of pencils.
– Make your kitchen more organized and create a rack by your hands. This craft project won’t require special skills or a lot of time.
– Remove sticker from your new plate using a hairdryer.
– Wrap shelves in your fridge with food wrap to keep them clean.
– Cut the bottom of the coke bottle, attach it to the wall and use to store plastic bags.
– Pencils contain a natural grease that will help to move a broken or stuck zipper. Rub the pencil along the teeth of the zip or in the area where it is getting stuck, open and close the zip and couple of times and it should be good as new
– Everyone has that annoying pair of pants with the zipper that just doesn’t stay up. Instead of replacing the zip, just get a circle zipper pull, or small key ring you can attach to the button. Fix your broken zipper with a paperclip
– Use metal pants hangers as a recipe book holder or magazine holder. Open a recipe book to the page you want and clip it. Hang it where it’s comfortable for you
– Clean your clogged showerhead by soaking it in vinegar and water
– Get rid of pills on your clothing using a razor. Take a disposable razor and lay your jacket on a flat surface. Gently shave upward with the razor in small strokes
– Learn how to remove a broken light bulb from the socket. Watch our video and you will find a few ways to solve this problem. You can remove the base with the use of the plastic bottle, and … a potato!
– Turn your wooden hanger into non-slip using a hot glue gun
00:09 Stationary hacks
06:10 Helpful repairing tips
09:33 Zipper lifehacks
11:50 What to do with clogged showerhead
14:44 Clever way to store earrings
15:02 Broken light bulb base hack
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/