COOL IDEAS FOR YOUR HOUSE
Lifehacks play a special role in our lives as they help to ease it. We prepared a collection of solutions for annoying problems. Watch this video and find a helpful kitchen, household and repairing hacks everybody should know.
Here are the helpful kitchen and household hacks everybody should know:
– Check out how to soften hard bread! Run the hard of bread under water and place into oven for 8 minutes. Then eat and enjoy!
– Make a perfect star out of sausages and eggs. Amaze your family with this lifehack
– Find a quick way to make popsicles out of Coke
– Cook low-fat bacon in an oven
– Do you love fries as we do? Check out a quick way to cut potatoes and cook French fries – use apple core slicer to make perfect homemade fries!
If there is no have the right size of wrenches, use a coin or few coins to fill the gap between the or bolt and the wrench. Children love to explore the world climbing around the apartment and you should keep them safe from falling wardrobes and chests of drawers. Watch our video and find the instruction on how to secure furniture to a wall.
Reuse your pillowcase and make a cute and comfy shopping bag. Moreover, you can make a laundry bag out of a pillowcase that will cost you a penny. Another cool idea is to make a summer dress for a little girl. To make the dress really beautiful use a ribbon. Moreover, pillowcase could be transformed into a garment bag.
After watching this video, you will also learn how unexpected ways to reuse plastic bottles, how to repair a hole in the wall, clever way to hang pictures.
00:09 How to soften hard bread
01:05 Cool breakfast idea
01:59 Quick popsicles
06:25 Repairing hacks
08:54 Clever way to repair a wall
10:06 Summer dress out of a pillowcase
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/