PERFECT POSES FOR A PHOTO SESSION
Instagram is so popular now and it plays a great role in our lives and we spend a lot of time staring at the screen or trying to make a great photo to please followers. That’s why we prepared a lot of tricks on how to look perfect in pictures.
Find out the best photo ideas:
– You always wanted a lightbox but it’s too expensive? Learn how to build your own lightbox using a cardboard box, tissue paper, tape, and two lamps! It will take only 5 minutes!
– Make your legs skinnier, just choose the right pose
– Use sticky tape to look skinnier
– Check out best poses for a photo session with your boyfriend. Real emotions, right angle, relaxed arms and smile are the keys to the success! You may use our tips to make Instagram photos or even for special occasions such as engagement and wedding photos.
– The best way to photo with gifts and flowers
– Use a picture frame with glass and make romantic rainy photos. Simply stand behind the frame and ask your friend to splash water on the glass and take a perfect shot!
– If you want to make underwater photos but you don’t have an underwater camera, take a clear vase, place your phone inside upside down and start taking photos
– Check out a collection of tips for stunning portrait photography using DIY filters made from CDs, plastic bag and markers, eyeglasses
– You can use your phone camera for amazing photographic effects: create multiple person illusion; make your panoramas fun by asking your friend to move to different parts of the scene as you take the sequence
Don’t forget to share your perfect photos with us!
00:14 How to look skinny in photos
00:32 Skinny leg pose
01:03 Funny group photo
02:07 Bathroom photo prank
04:08 Cheap DIY Lightbox
10:57 Best photo ideas with your boyfriend
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/