CRAZY BUT USEFUL HACKS
Are you ready for a new portion of awesome lifehacks? We are ready to share the best peanut butter hacks, hacks with cola, the right ways to use toilet and more!
Did you know that is good not also to make sandwiches? It has a lot of uses that haven’t even expected! Check our video to learn surprising peanut butter hacks!
– Peanut butter works perfectly to polish boots as it contains natural oils and works perfectly to smooth the leather.
– No shaving cream? Use peanut butter
– One of the worst moments is when you find bubble gum stuck in hair. Use peanut butter to get rid of chewing gum
– You can replace your hair conditioner with peanut butter. It moisturizes hair perfectly and you will be surprised how shiny your hair could be
Find out how to make a hiding spot and just in 5 minutes! Create a hidden storage place out of binders, cut them up and staple or tape them together. Ready! You can use this secret stash in office to hide secret things and sometimes even alcohol!
Learn more cool hacks to make:
– clean foggy and cloudy car headlights using cola
– cola makes hair lighter. Don’t you believe us? Try this lifehack and share the results in comments below!
– make an insect trap out of a bottle of cola
– put out the fire with cola
– if you havecheving gum stuck in your hair, dip the gum into a small bowl of Coke and leave for a few minutes
– cover the rusted bolts with Coca for several minutes and the result will surprise you
– cola helps wash out blood stains
– use sticky tape to look skinnier. Check out our video
– make cute earring out of sticky tape
– make a relaxing hammock out of old plastic hangers and old towel
– reduce monthly water bills using a plastic bottle
Check out crazy Russian hacks that are so useful but may look insane!
00:25 Peanut butter hacks
02:26 DIY secret stash
08:18 What to do with a clogged toilet?
08:55 Do you use your toilet correctly?
11:56 Clever way to eat popcorn
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/