PHONE MAY HARM YOUR HEALTH
Check out useful tips on how to use your smartphone without ruining your health. Bad posture while texting can cause a whole number of neck and spine injuries. Hold your head up and your shoulders back to avoid problems with the spine. Long hours texting or internet search can harm your wrists. Avoid tired fingers to prevent joints problems. Your mobile phone is dirtier than you think and may be covered with thousands of gems. So, don’t forget to clean it regularly.
Most photos seem not so good: bad light, you look fat, a lot of imperfections. The result makes us feel really upset and even depressed. Everybody wants to look good especially in Instagram and share beautiful photos with friends. The power of a bad picture is really strong even if in real life you look like a top model.
What’s the next step if you really want to have good pictures?
So, you think that you need to buy a fancy camera to have good photos, editing software for your computer and even spend a lot of time and energy to learn how to use them. Nope! Today, people are walking around with powerful digital cameras in their pockets and the only thing you need to do is to watch our simple tips and tricks to take better smartphone photos.
Let’s check amazing photo hacks everybody should know:
-if your friend asks you to borrow something, just make a photo of the borrower with the thing you gave him. You won’t forget where the thing is!
-put a small drop of water on the lens for a macro effect
– make these awesome phone speakers for very little money, using two plastic cups and a roller cover
– find out how to make DIY filters
– place your smartphone in a clear glass to simulate underwater housing
– turn an old shoebox into a smartphone projector. You will need a magnifying glass, shoe box, and binder clip
– make your own phone speakers with a paper towel roll and two cups! Make a hole in the plastic cups with a knife. Put the paper tube into the hole. Make a hole to insert your phone and enjoy your favorite music
00:06 Macro lens
01:15 Underwater housing
02:07 Use your phone safely
03:40 Cheap phone speakers
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/