These simple tips will help you stay young and beautiful even after 25. Just follow these simple rules.
Face yoga works magic. I’ll show you couple of these highly effective anti-ageing exercises.
1. The forehead smoother. Prevents wrinkles by relaxing the forehead muscles.
2. The neck lift. Tightens the neck and jawline to prevent sagging.
3. The face lift. Smoothes the nasolabial fold lines and lifts the eyes and cheeks.
4. The eye lift. Lifts drooping eyelids and sagging skin everywhere.
5. The cheek firmer. Lifts the contours of the face, restores lost muscle tone.
And if you want to look 10 years younger, you should do Zogan massage. It stimulates blood flow, tightens facial contours and makes skin look younger.
Of course you should also take care about your diet and be careful with what you eat. Because you are what you eat in fact.
Method For A Plunge/Backless Dress
Kim Kardashian uses this method for wearing plunge dresses all the time.
– Cut a long strip of tape (about 12 inches) and tape it on the outer part of your boob, from the base of your boob to your shoulder. Lift your breast to give it some lift, and tape up. The tape should be long enough to go up to your shoulders for maximum lift and hold, but this will depend on your dress.
– Repeat with 2 more strips of tape, this time going inwards. Don’t forget to place a cotton pad on your nipples before taping that area!
– Repeat on the other breast.
– (Optional): Depending on where the plunge ends, you can also use tape horizontally under your breasts. If your dress allows it, take a long piece of tape and tape it horizontally under your breasts, lifting them up and bringing them together. This should give you even more of a push-up effect.
1:15 No shower cap?
2:33 Syringe canape
4:08 Neck lift
12:58 Tampon nail polish remover
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/