Here’s some information for you to think over: Undoubtedly the most dangerous type of transport is automobile.
Because of the sheer number of drivers on the road, there are more opportunities for accidents and fatalities. In 2014, the Department of Transportation reported 32,675 automobile fatalities, making highway travel the deadliest form of travel in America.
So these car hacks and safety tips may be awfully beneficial for all the car lovers out there!
The main problem with traffic jams are drivers:
their slow reactions and lack of attention, traffic jams occur not only at junctions but also on highways when someone suddenly cuts across the road or a car quickly changes lanes.
So HOW CAN YOU AVOID TRAFFIC JAMS?
DON’T move out onto a crossing if you’ll be forced to stop there.
RETAIN the same distance between cars both ahead and behind.
DON’T drive right up close to others – this can cause not only traffic jams but also accidents.
Check out 9 GOLDEN RULES OF PARKING:
9. Park in reverse to make it easier to leave.
8. Before parking, make sure there’s nothing behind you.
7. Leave a space to allow other cars to get past.
6. Position your car in a way that doesn’t empede pedestrians.
5. Don’t block in other cars.
4. Don’t park in the second lane, otherwise you’ll cause a traffic jam.
3. If there aren’t any markings, park parallel to the neighboring vehicle.
2. When leaving, give a signal to other drivers.
1. Park where it’s permitted. Otherwise, you won’t find your car later on.
Drive safe, my friends! ; )
1:30 Polishing headlights
2:15 Golden rules for parking
5:38 The best way to heat a car
5:48 What to do if a car starts skidding?
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/