Check out these amazing crayon ideas to boost your creativity and imagination! This time I’ll show you some pretty awesome ways to recycle old broken crayons into something truly beautiful. You can make super cute colorful candles, paintings, animal-shaped or Lego-shaped chalks, wonderful pendants and cool prints for your T-shirts using parchment!
And here’s what we need to make beautiful crayon candles!
Old candles (if you want to color your candles a light color, I suggest you use your old white candles)
Crayons (The Crayola brand works the best)
Candle scents. Optional (please don’t use perfume since it is highly flammable)
A container to melt wax
1. Choose a glass or metal container you want to place your candle in and make sure it is clean and dry.
2. Place the wick in your container. You can wrap the top of the wick around a pencil and place it on the rim, and this will keep your wick centered.
3. Next cut up your recycled old candle wax and place in the candle making pot. Try and isolate your wick and leave it out of the melting process.
4. Place your melting pot on the stove and turn the heat to low. Make sure to constantly watch your wax since it tends to melt quickly and burn.
5. Add one or two crayons depending on the amount of wax you use.
6. Melt your mixture and pour into your prepared candle containers.
7. Let cool and trim the wick.
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/